10.07.2010

Gregan's EuroTrip

Share
My wife and I recently took the vacation of our lives. We flew to London, took the Chunnel to Paris, flew to Rome, took a train to Sienna, then Florence, Cinque Terre, Pisa, then back to Florence to grab an overnight train to Munich for Oktoberfest, then ended it all with a night in Dublin. Needless to say, it was both fantastic and extremely exhausting. I schlepped the Mark ii every step of the way, which resulted in over 1500 photos, which I've narrowed down to around 1200 for your viewing pleasure :)

My wife was shooting snapshots with an Olympus Stylus 1030 SW, and I have included those pictures as they were taken chronologically throughout the gallery also.


Instead of posting one monstrous gallery, I broke everything up by city. You can view the photos in the order they were taken by viewing the galleries from top to bottom. My favorite gallery is probably Cinque Terre :)

London, England | Paris, France | Rome, Italy | Sienna, Italy | Florence, Italy | Cinque Terre, Italy | Pisa, Italy | Munich, Germany | Dublin, Ireland

If you have any questions about any of the pics in the gallery, feel free to shoot me an email at greg@greghaupt.com. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

About White Kite Foto

My photo
White Kite Foto is a photography and video outfit in St. Louis, MO. We are experts in digital media, with both photo and video capabilities. If you'd like to professionally capture your next special occasion, or if you'd like to book a portrait/engagement session for yourself or your family, please send an email to greg@greghaupt.com to set up an appointment.